Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Police Work

My husband emailed me 15 photos from work. 15 photos of the new men's locker room at the station. More specificly, 15 photos of the bathroom stalls. They were having a grand opening celebration and dedication ceremony of some of the stalls. My hubby works with very uptight guys, who do much of their detective work from their favorite stall. It's well known that certain people can usually be found in their dedicated stall.

I'm not trying to say that I think my husband and the other officers are guilty of wasting time. I think it's just the thing they need to do to sometimes. Their job can be very despressing and can cause tension. I think it's great they can have so much fun and let their hair down.

It takes a special person to be a cop and a sense of humor, even potty humor is a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment