Thursday, December 4, 2008

Slangisms, Part 1

I was browsing the Urban Dictionary today and came across some entries that I enjoyed:

Homobrophobia: The fear that your brother will be or is gay.

Sargasm: Deriving far too much satisfaction from glibly berating another with sarcasm.

Deja moo: The feeling that you have heard this bullshit before.

Mass merchanditis: The hazy feeling one gets after spending too much time shopping at large chain stores including but not limited to Walmart, Home Depot, and Bed, Bath and Beyond. Characterized by a headache, dry eyes, blurred vision, blank stare, sore feet.

Stoptional: When the braking of a car is left to one's choice due to an unnecessary stop sign.

The Spousal We: The opposite of the royal we, meaning "you". Used by your significant other to get you to do something.

4 comments:

  1. I love those! My fav is Deja Moo. I know I've had occasion to use that before.

    Loved the cat funeral story, too :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO.. omg.. what the hell?!?! this cracked me up. i'm going to try to use them all in a sentence today. HA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! Yeah, I hear that spousal we a lot around here. There is no "I" in "we"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww... aswesome! OK,Sargasm should have my picture included with the definition because I really enjoy doing that.
    And we can all relate to Deja Moo. LOL!

    ReplyDelete