Tuesday, March 3, 2009

This is not a public service announcement and no animals were harmed in the making of this blog post

I thought I'd pass on a video of a product that will astound you. I can't actually do a product review on this as I haven't tried to prostitute my blog for cash and free things and damned if I'm going to buy something. But if companies want to send me things free with no strings attached, I might write something about it or not! Of course that would mean that companies would have to be reading my blog which is highly unlikely as only 11 people read this and 4 of them are being blackmailed to make comments.



Disclaimer: Not made with real chamois. I didn't want to get your goat.

2 comments:

  1. I'll comment no blackmail needed. Well maybe a box of those darn cookies! Oh ok no charge ... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! This is great and I was not paid or bribed to read, watch, or comment. ;-)

    ReplyDelete