Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Cats in the Bed

I've got cats in my bed. Literally. Figaro, my cat, discovered how easy it was to dig thru the covering under the box spring. You know what I mean, the liner that looks like a large dryer sheet. So he hides in there and then sneaks out in the middle of the night to walk on our faces. He must have mentioned this neat hiding place to Cleo. So now we have 2 cats in the bed. This isn't too bad if they stay in there and sleep, it beats the fight between the humans and the cats for mattress space.

One night I'm lying there, dozing off, and suddenly the bed is alive! Did we get a coin operated magic fingers cheap motel bed?? No, we have two cats fighting inside the box spring. Talk about cheap thrills.

I'm going to have to flip the bed and replace the dryer sheet with something more cat proof. Maybe sheet metal?

No comments:

Post a Comment