Friday, April 30, 2010

Mirrors

Have you priced mirrors lately? C'mon, it's just a piece of glass with silver paint, right? I'd like to put a nice one over my mantel but I'm reeling over the cost of those I like.

So I've been thinking about mirrors. I like the dining room mirror since it is an antique but no one hardly looks in it. I use the bathroom mirrors to put on what little makeup I wear and brushing whats left of my hair. I try to use the bathroom mirrors to see to pluck those damn hairs that appear on my chin, which I check for constantly but don't seem to find until I'm somewhere in public and am sure everyone notices it. The bathroom mirrors in my house are not good for finding these chin hairs. The light is not good in any of the bathrooms. But if it is a sunny day, the car's vanity mirror in the visor is great for finding and plucking those hairs.

My teenage daughter is appalled that I go into the car in the driveway and groom my chin.

3 comments:

  1. Aloe vera-based shaving cream gives my shaving a nice, cool feel afterwards. I could never pluck - it's too painful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister and I both find the car vanity is the best place to pluck ever. (My sister also says she once heard Joy Behar make the same statement on the View.)

    ReplyDelete